Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hubba Hubba! How cool does my wife look!

Lisa brought a pure merino wool jersey from eBay and it turned up today. We went on a short ride with my sister and PDL looked so good in her total outfit that I just HAD to get a photo of her (I took it while riding next to her).

As I said to PDL, she looks like she could be riding in Europe with a bunch of other hardcore cyclists. I would even go so far as to say she looks sexy in her cycling gear.

Yep- cycling has become such an obsession that I think PDL in the gear looks sexy.

What have I become... *shakes head*

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Lace Ninja said...

Loookin' goooood!

Anonymous said...

She really looks like she's really getting into it, it's amazing how such a simple thing like riding a bike can bring so much joy! I think you guys need a Mountain Bike next, there are some great events you can enter, really good fun!

Can you tell me what site you got the jersey on? US ebay or AU? Couldn't find one online.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,
I bought the jersey on AU ebay, but the store is in the US:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Bens-Cycle-Deals

As far as I could see this jersey was a one off and I was lucky to get it. I just came across is per chance too! The wool is so soft and light, and I don't want to go back to synthetic now!

Tania said...

This is a great post thankss

Tania said...

This was great to read, thanks