Thursday, July 31, 2008

Im baaaaack!

Firstly I want to say sorry (sorta) for being so slack with updates to my blog. I didn't know people returned so often as to know it was so far out of date. But I have a good reason for not updating, honest. And it doesn't involve my dog eating my homework either (not that I have a dog, but you know what I mean....).

So what have I been up to you ask? Well TONS including getting faster (MUCH FASTER), more races, setting great times on hill climbs, and several pretty big milestones I am pretty proud of. But as there is a fair bit to write out, I will just leave it at this for now with the promises that more is coming very soon (I have already written out 2/3rds of my first real post).
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see that you are back. Can't wait to read your next post. You do write some very good ones.
Keep up the good work.

Penny said...

Well ... when you going to post your next posting? Been a month since you wrote that "Im back!" post now ;)
Penny

Anonymous said...

Im-baaaaack!.....The light is on but nobody's home.